Active Steward v10.3
Posted by Rhianon Price | March 2, 2023
A new version of Active Steward has been released, some of the main changes are listed below.
- Documents can now have versions.
- IUCLID reviews have been updated to use document versioning.
- Comments can now be made in the IUCLID viewer for ‘IUCLID Output’ documents.
- Folders with lots of subfolders now have improved performance.
- There is a new ‘Submissions to ECHA’ section in poison centres.
- Campaign tasks can now be shared by campaign role.
To view the other improvements and changes, you can access the full release notes from the news feed on the Active Steward home page. For more details on release 10.3 or to find out more about Active Steward™, please get in touch