The past 13 months have been unprecedented for all! At Penman Consulting, we have successfully managed the transition from office-based to remote working seamlessly, allowing for business continuity and thankfully, we have continued to grow.
Our global team are all still under various degrees of local lockdown and we recognise working from home brings various challenges. However, we would like to thank all of our employees for rising to the challenge and celebrate Penman Consulting and Active Steward’s achievements during this period:
Our growing list of accomplishments include:
- Penman Consulting and Active Steward achieved ISO 27001 accreditation and recertification of ISO9001.
- Over 200 regulatory dossier updates completed.
- Active Steward – release of an IUCLID version comparison tool allowing novel change management tracking and responses to comments. Implemented for all available IUCLID formats.
- Improved systems and processes in place for cost-effective management of UK REACH- following Brexit, we have over 300 substances already under management.
- 8 new scientific papers published by members of our team.
- 11 new team members during lockdown and a retention rate of 93.2%.
- Development of a comprehensive study management and monitoring solution for GLP study monitoring, allowing tracking of study status and costs to all stakeholders in complex consortia.
- 7 versions of Active Steward released – Active Steward is now running Version 8.2.
- Active Steward Tracking – a regulatory alerting and tracking system, written by subject matter experts (in conjunction with our global legal partners).
- Improved implementation of electronic QMS and Training Systems.
- Increased donations to charities including the Wantage Food Bank and the purchase of a new Tractor for Sahaya International.eu.
- 60% growth in our client base.
- 25% increase in revenue.